Post Operative Instructions for Biopsies in Mouth
- Do not touch or play with sutures with your tongue. Use cautious brushing for the first two days. After day two, resume normal brushing and brush teeth.
- If re-absorbable, sutures will fall out in 5-7 days after suture placement.
- Avoid crunchy/hard foods until sutures dissolve and fall out.
- Oral antibiotics are usually not necessary.
- Notify Dr. Schultz if there is extreme bleeding, swelling, redness, or pain.
- Dr. Schultz will call you with biopsy results.
Call during business hours if you have any questions at Dr. Charles J Schultz, Southeast Dental Group, PC Phone Number 907-586-9586.
After hours an emergency contact number is found on the office recording.