Thank you for visiting the Sitka Clinic page!
Dr. Charles Schultz and assistants travel to Sitka every other month.
Please call our Juneau location at Dr. Charles J Schultz, Southeast Dental Group, PC Phone Number 907-586-9586 to schedule an appointment.
If you are a scheduled patient, we would like you to remember that we work out of Sitka Dental Clinic (514 Lake St.). The new patient forms are attach below for your convenience.
Prior to Surgery Please Read the Following:
- Do not eat or drink ANYTHING (including water) for 6 hours prior to surgery (unless otherwise instructed). If you take daily medications, please take them at your normal time with a small sip of water. *
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office and drive the patient home. The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear a short-sleeved shirt to permit access to the area where anesthesia is to be administered and for the placement of the blood pressure cuff.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you use an inhaler or nitroglycerin, please bring your medications with you to your appointment.
- If prescriptions are written, the accompanying party may leave and fill prescriptions during surgery.
*instructions regarding medications may be different for patients who have diabetes
Please arrive 10 minutes early!
If there are any questions about your appointment in Sitka, please call Dr. Charles J Schultz, Southeast Dental Group, PC Phone Number 907-586-9586.